White Chocolate Fudge
- Yield 15 to 20 servings
This creamy white chocolate fudge is perfect for holiday gift giving.
- 6 ounces cream cheese, softened
- 1 pound package confectioners' sugar, sifted
- 1 1/2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 -- (12-ounce) bar white baking chocolate, melted
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- Beat the cream cheese at medium speed in a bowl until fluffy. Add the confectioners' sugar gradually, beating well after each addtion. Add the vanilla and chocolate and stir until blended. Stir in the pecans. Spread in a buttered 8-inch square pan. Chill until firm.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Mother’s Finest Catering’s Mother’s Finest: Southern Cooking Make Easy (2002).