White Chocolate-Almond Brownie Pie
- Yield: 12 to 16 servings
- 1 (1-pound 4 1/2-ounce) box low-fat fudge brownie mix
- 2teaspoons almond extract
- 1 (1.8-ounce) package white chocolate mousse dessert mix
- Preheat oven to 350F. Coat a 9x9x2-inch square baking pan with nonstick cooking spray.
- Prepare brownie mix according to package directions and stir in 1 teaspoon almond extract. Pour into prepared baking pan and bake 20 to 25 minutes. Do not overbake. Let cool.
- Prepare dessert mix according to directions, using skim milk. Blend in remaining teaspoon of almond extract. Spread cake with topping.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 170
- Fat 3.7g
- Saturated Fat 1.3g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 140mg