White Cheddar Pimiento Cheese
- Yield 7 (1/3 cup each) cups
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Here's a new take on a perennial favorite—Pimiento Cheese.
Try this creamy cheese spread as an appetizer on cocktail rye with an apple slice.
- 2 1/2 cups shredded extra-sharp white Vermont cheddar
- 1/2 cup coarsely chopped green olives with pimientos
- 1/3 cup light mayonnaise
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon minced fresh garlic
- 1/8 teaspoon black pepper
- Combine all ingredients and mix until well blended. Cover and refrigerate. Makes 2 1/2 cups.
Recipe by Mary Carter.