White Bean and Spinach Pizza
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1/2cup dried tomato halves (not oil-packed)
- 1 can (15 to 16 ounces) great northern or navy beans, rinsed and drained
- 4 medium cloves garlic, finely chopped
- 1 package (10 ounces) ready-to-serve thin Italian pizza crust (12 inches in diameter)
- 1/4teaspoon dried oregano leaves
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon freshly ground pepper
- 1cup firmly packed washed fresh spinach leaves (from 10-ounce bag), shredded
- 1/2cup grated Fontina cheese
- Heat oven to 425F.
- Pour enough boiling water over dried tomatoes to cover; let stand 10 minutes. Drain. Cut into thin strips; set aside.
- Place beans and garlic in food processor. Cover and process until smooth. Spread beans over pizza crust. Sprinkle with oregano, salt, pepper, tomatoes, spinach and cheese. Place on ungreased cookie sheet.
- Bake about 10 minutes or until cheese is melted.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 210
- Fat 5g
- Cholesterol 10mg
- Sodium 418mg
- Carbohydrate 31g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 10g