- Prep: 10 minutes
- Cook: 60 minutes
- 6ounces Cool Whip, thawed
- 7ounces sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2gallon chocolate milk
- Add Cool Whip and sweetened condensed milk to the freezer bowl of your ice cream maker. Stir together until smooth.
- Pour in chocolate milk, until up to the fill line on ice cream maker. Stir together.
- Turn on ice cream maker and freeze for 30-45 minutes, or until Frosty is at desired consistency. Serve frozen, with a spoon.
This recipe originally appeared as Wendy’s Copycat Chocolate Frosty on dineanddish.net.