Watermelon Waldorf Salad
- Yield 6 servings
Juicy sweet watermelon stands in for apples in this Waldorf Salad.
- 2 cups cubed watermelon (about ½-inch cubes)
- 1/2 cup sliced celery
- 1/2 cup seedless red grape halves
- 1 dash salt
- 1/4 cup plain Greek yogurt
- 2 tablespoons sliced almonds, toasted
- Stir together watermelon, celery, and grapes in bowl. Just before serving, stir salt into yogurt for dressing. You may want to add a little water to lighten the thickness. Pour mixture over fruit and stir until coated. Sprinkle with almonds.