Watermelon, Tomato and Cucumber Salad
- Yield 12 servings
Enjoy the flavors of summer in this delicious side salad starring fresh fruits and vegetables.
- Red Wine Vinaigrette:
- 1/4 cup red wine vinegar
- 3/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup olive oil
- 3 cups watermelon chunks
- 3 cups coarsely chopped heirloom tomatoes
- 3 cups coarsely chopped cucumbers
- 1 cup chopped basil
- 1/2 cup chopped red onion
- 3/4 cup crumbled feta cheese
- Combine vinegar, salt, pepper and oil; whisk well. Gently toss remaining ingredients in a large bowl. Pour vinaigrette over salad and toss to coat. Serve immediately.