Watermelon Strawberry Shake
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (8-ounce container) lemon nonfat yogurt
- 2cups cubed, seedless watermelon
- 1pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1medium banana, peeled and sliced
- In blender or food processor, process yogurt, watermelon, strawberries and banana until smooth and frothy. Serve immediately or pour into paper cups and freeze until nearly solid. Insert popsicle stick and freeze until completely firm. Makes 8.
Recipe and photo courtesy of the National Watermelon Promotion Board.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 50
- Fat 0g
- Cholesterol 0mg
- Sodium 15mg
- Carbohydrate 13g
- Fiber 1g
- Protein 2g