Watermelon Strawberry Shake
- Yield 4 servings
Serve right away as a shake or freeze in cups for a frosty dessert.
- 1 (8-ounce container) lemon nonfat yogurt
- 2 cups cubed, seeded watermelon
- 1 pint fresh strawberries, cleaned and hulled
- 1 medium banana, peeled and sliced
- In blender or food processor, process yogurt, watermelon, strawberries and banana until smooth and frothy. Serve immediately or pour into paper cups and freeze until nearly solid. Insert popsicle stick and freeze until completely firm.