Watermelon Strawberry Mint Salsa
A fruity salsa to serve with jerk chicken or as a dip.
National Watermelon Promotion Board
- 1 cup diced watermelon (seeds removed)
- 3/4 cup diced strawberries
- 1/4 cup diced red onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh mint leaves
- 2 tablespoons diced seeded jalapeno chile
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 teaspoon sugar (optional, to taste)
- Gently stir together all ingredients in bowl. Let stand to blend flavors, about 1 hour. For a dynamite combination, serve salsa with Caribbean or jerk seasoned grilled items, or with pretzels.