- 5pounds red seedless watermelon
- 1/2cup diced red onions
- 1cup diced red bell pepper
- 2cups diced, peeled and seeded cucumber
- 1/2-- jalapeno pepper, seeds removed and finely chopped
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/4cup red wine vinegar
- 1/4cup granulated sugar
- -- Kosher salt
blog comments powered by
Remove the rind from the watermelon and cut into 1-inch chunks. Puree in a food processor until fairly smooth. Transfer to a large mixing bowl. Add the remaining ingredients and stir to blend well. Season to taste with kosher salt. Refrigerate 4 hours before serving. Serve within 2 days of making.
Recipe courtesy of Cotton.