- Yield: 5 servings
- 4cups cubed watermelon
- 1/2cup light rum or 2 ounces light rum
- 1/4cup fresh lime juice
- 1/4cup orange-flavored liqueur or Cointreau
- Ice cubes made with chopped fruit or freeze pureed watermelon into ice cube trays
- Freeze watermelon in a shallow pan at least 6 hours.
- Combine frozen watermelon, rum, lime juice and orange-flavored liqueur in a blender. Process until smooth, stopping once to scrape down sides. Add enough ice to bring mixture to 5-cup level; process until smooth. Repeat procedure, if necessary, until mixture measures 5 cups.