Watermelon and Feta Salad with Arugula
- Yield 2 servings
Tangy, salty feta cheese perfectly complements sweet, juicy watermelon and peppery arugula.
- 2 cups arugula leaves
- 1/4 cup crumbled feta cheee
- 2 teaspoons extra-virgin olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lime juice
- 1 tablespoon pine nuts
- 8 (2-inch-wide) wedges watermelon, rind removed
- Freshly ground black pepper
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine arugula, feta cheese, olive oil and lime juice. Toss lightly.
- On each of two plates, arrange four watermelon wedges vertically leaving a hole in the center to fill with arugula salad. Fill the hole with arugula mixture, sprinkle with pine nuts and a grind of cracked pepper.