Watermelon Agua Fresca Spritzer
- Yield 5 cups
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
For an after-five version, add a splash of vodka or rum.
To keep the spritzer from becoming watered down by melting ice cubes, make extra fruit puree and freeze in ice cube trays; use these ice cubes in place of regular ice. Make this with the sweetest watermelon you can find.
- 1/4 cup agave nectar
- 1/4 cup lime juice
- 4 cups watermelon chunks, seeded
- 1/2 cup seltzer
- -- Lime wedges, for garnish
- Combine agave nectar and lime juice; stir until well blended.
- Place watermelon in blender. Add lime juice mixture. 2.Process until smooth. Pour mixture through a fine mesh sieve to remove pulp and any remaining seeds.
- Pour seltzer into a large pitcher with ice cubes. Add watermelon mixture. Stir well. Garnish with lime wedges.
Recipe by Morgan Jarrett.