Warm Spinach, Palm Hearts and Artichoke Dip
- Yield 12 servings
A great vegetarian spread or dip crackers or crudité.
- 1 -- (14-ounce) can artichoke hearts, drained and chopped
- 1 -- (14-ounce) can hearts of palm, drained and chopped
- 1/2 -- (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and squeezed to remove moisture
- 2 -- garlic cloves, minced
- 8 -- scallions, minced
- 1/2 cup low-fat sour cream
- 1/4 cup low-fat mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup low-fat cream cheese or neufchatel, softened at room temperature
- 1/2 cup grated parmesan or Romano cheese plus more for topping
- 1/4 cup dried breadcrumbs
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- In a medium mixing bowl, combine artichoke hearts, hearts of palm, chopped spinach, garlic, scallions, sour cream, mayonnaise, cream cheese and 1/2 cup parmesan cheese. Transfer to a 9-by-13-inch baking dish. Sprinkle breadcrumbs over the top.
- If desired you can sprinkle additional parmesan cheese over the top. Bake 25 to 30 minutes until golden and bubbling.