Warm Blueberry Sauce
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 10 mins
- 2 (10-ounce) bags frozen blueberries
- 1/2 cup fruit juice (blueberry, cranberry, cherry or pomegranate), divided
- 1/4 cup sugar
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- Combine berries with ¼ cup juice in a medium saucepan; bring to a boil over medium heat. Stir in sugar.
- Combine cornstarch and remaining juice; whisk or blend with your fingers until smooth.
- Pour cornstarch mixture into boiling fruit mixture, stirring. The sauce will almost immediately thicken and grow clear. Serve, hot or warm, over Chese Blintz Casserole. Serves 8.
Recipe by Crescent Dragonwagon.