Walnut-Poppy Seed Dressing
- Yield 28 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 0 mins
Use this dressing as an alternative to hot bacon dressing usually used in Spinach Salad.
- 1 cup walnuts, finely chopped
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons minced green onion
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 tablespoon poppy seeds
- 2 tablespoons water
- 1 3/4 teaspoons salt
- teaspoon Freshly ground black pepper
- Combine the walnuts, honey, vinegar, oil, green onion, mustard, poppy seeds and water in a small jar; shake well to combine.
- Season to taste with salt and pepper.
Recipe Courtesy of Tina Salter.