Walnut Parsley and Basil Pesto
- Yield 8 servings
- Prep 10 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 2 large cloves garlic
- 1/2 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/2 cup fat-free sour cream
- 1 cup parsley sprigs or 2 tablespoons dried parsley
- 1/2 cup fresh basil sprigs or 2 teaspoons dried basil
- 1/2 cup California walnuts, chopped
- 1 teaspoon salt, to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper, to taste
To make the walnut pesto: in a food processor fitted with the metal blade, or in a blender, combine the garlic, yogurt, sour cream, parsley, and basil. Process until coarsely pureed.
Add the walnuts and process to blend. Season with salt and pepper to taste.
Transfer to a bowl and set aside until serving.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here