- Yield 8 to 10 servings
This recipe is a healthy update on a classic. The salad is an excellent source of fiber, vitamins and minerals.
- 6 cups chopped apples (red and green)
- 2 stalks celery, chopped
- 1 cup red or green seedless grapes
- 1/2 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 1/2 cup raisins
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup light mayonnaise
- 1/4 cup fresh orange juice
- Mix the following ingredients in a large mixing bowl: apples, celery, grapes, walnuts and raisins.
- In a separate bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise and orange juice. Thoroughly coat salad with dressing and refrigerate until chilled.