Waldorf Pasta Salad
- Yield 6 servings
This light colorful salad is like eating a fruit salad with pasta. Top with grilled chicken for a hearty salad.
- 8 ounces bow tie pasta
- 1 cup nonfat plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup frozen orange juice concentrate
- 1 -- (11-ounce) can mandarin orange slices, drained
- 1 cup seedless red grapes, halved
- 1 -- green apple, cored and chopped
- 1 cup chopped celery
- Prepare pasta according to package directions; set aside. In small bowl, blend yogurt with orange juice.
- In large bowl, combine pasta, mandarin orange slices, grapes, apple and celery. Stir in yogurt mixture; toss well. Cover and refrigerate until chilled.