Vermicelli Feta Salad
- Yield: 8 servings
- 1 (16-ounce) package vermicelli pasta, broken into pieces
- 8ounces feta cheese, crumbled
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen green peas, thawed
- 1bunch green onions, sliced
- 1 red bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1 (2 1/4-ounce) can ripe black olives, drained and sliced
- 1 (8-ounce) bottle fat-free Italian salad dressing
- 1/4cup light mayonnaise
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 3tablespoons Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon pepper
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain and rinse.
- Place pasta in a large bowl. Add feta, peas, green onions, red pepper and olives.
- In a small bowl, mix together Italian dressing, mayonnaise, Worcestershire sauce and mustard. Toss with pasta and season with pepper.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 389
- Fat 10.7g
- Saturated Fat 5.1g
- Cholesterol 28mg
- Sodium 868mg
- Carbohydrate 58g
- Protein 14.3g