- Yield: 2 servings
- 2medium red potatoes, washed, quartered
- 1teaspoon olive oil
- 1pinch paprika
- 1tablespoon olive oil
- 4 eggs, scrambled in bowl
- 1/4cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 green onion, sliced, just the green
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, paprika and salt, then lay single layer on cooking sheet and roast for 15 minutes or until golden and tender.
- In a small skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat, add bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green onion; cook for 2 minutes. Add eggs, stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm, solid and not clear.
- Serve eggs and vegetables with roasted potatoes.
Recipe courtesy of Produce for Kids
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 493
- Fat 19g
- Cholesterol 375mg
- Sodium 265mg
- Carbohydrate 60g
- Fiber 5g
- Protein 23g