- Yield 2 servings
A filling, hearty breakfast starring scrambled eggs and loads of veggies.
- 2 medium red potatoes, washed, quartered
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1 pinch paprika
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 4 -- eggs, scrambled in bowl
- 1/4 cup green bell pepper, chopped
- 1/4 cup mushrooms, sliced
- 1/4 cup cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 1 -- green onion, sliced, just the green
- Preheat oven to 400F.
- Toss potatoes with olive oil, paprika and salt, then lay single layer on cooking sheet and roast for 15 minutes or until golden and tender.
- In a small skillet, heat oil on medium-high heat, add bell peppers, mushrooms, cherry tomatoes, green onion; cook for 2 minutes. Add eggs, stir and cook 2 to 3 minutes or until firm, solid and not clear.
- Serve eggs and vegetables with roasted potatoes.