- Yield: 1 servings
- 1/2cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2cup Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1/2cup Zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2cup Aged Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1large Flour Tortilla
- 1dash Salt
- 1pinch Pepper
1. Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet at med – high heat.
2. Add the first three vegetable ingredients and add the salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Spread half of the shredded cheese to one side of the flour tortilla.
4. Spread the cooked veggie mix on top of the cheese layer.
5. Spread the remaining half of the shredded cheese on top of the cooked veggies, then fold.
6. Heat the veggie tortilla until cheese has melted through.