- Yield 1 servings
- 1/2 cup Red Bell Pepper (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Yellow Onion (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Zucchini (chopped)
- 1/2 cup Aged Cheddar Cheese (shredded)
- 1 large Flour Tortilla
- 1 dash Salt
- 1 pinch Pepper
1. Heat two tablespoons of vegetable oil in a skillet at med – high heat.
2. Add the first three vegetable ingredients and add the salt and pepper. Cook until tender.
3. Spread half of the shredded cheese to one side of the flour tortilla.
4. Spread the cooked veggie mix on top of the cheese layer.
5. Spread the remaining half of the shredded cheese on top of the cooked veggies, then fold.
6. Heat the veggie tortilla until cheese has melted through.