Veggie Pizza with Crescent Roll Crust
- Yield 2 servings
- Prep 5 mins
- Cook 12 minutes
Spread crescent roll dough on a baking sheet and top with asparagus and black olives.
- 1 package crescent rolls
- 6 ounces vegetable cream cheese
- 1 bunch asparagus
- 1 can California Black Olives - medium
- 4 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 2 tablespoons extra-virgin olive oil
- Preheat oven to 375F.
- Cut asparagus leaving about 3 inches of stalk and tips, braise in olive oil and set aside.
- Spread crescent rolls onto ungreased baking sheet. Pinch ends together to make solid sheet of dough. Flatten with palm.
- Spread 4-6 oz. of vegetable cream cheese to about 1/8 inch from end of dough. Arrange asparagus onto cream cheese. Add sliced California Black Olives. Sprinkle with Parmesan Cheese.
- Bake 12 minutes or until ends of dough are golden brown. Let cool 2 to 3 minutes. Drizzle a bit of olive oil on top and slice.
Serve with a garden or Caesar salad. I love this and so do my grandkids. NOTE: Asparagus can be substituted with green zucchini and yellow squash, diced eggplant, or any vegetable you love.