- Yield: 6 servings
I'm 11 years old and have been interested in cooking most of my life. This is one of my favorite recipes to make.
- 1 16-ounce can Grand-size biscuits
- 1/2cup pizza or spaghetti sauce
- 1 2 1/2-ounce can black olives
- 1/2cup purple onions, sliced
- 1/2cup green pepper, diced
- 1cup mushrooms, sliced
- 8ounces mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/2cup tomatoes, sliced (optional)
- Separate each biscuit into two or three layers. Pat them out and spread evenly over a lightly greased 12-inch pizza pan or cookie sheet.
- Bake in a 375F oven about 8 minutes, or until lightly browned.
- Remove from oven and cover with sauce.
- Spread half of the cheese evenly over the sauce and add vegetables. Sprinkle on remaining cheese and bake for 8 to 10 minutes, or until cheese melts.
Tips From Our Test Kitchen: Sprinkle a tablespoon of dried oregano on top for a traditional pizza flavor. Experiment with your own favorite vegetables.
Austin Boys, Greeneville, Tenn.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 350
- Fat 14g
- Saturated Fat 6g
- Polyunsaturated Fat 1g
- Monounsaturated Fat 6g
- Cholesterol 30mg
- Sodium 870mg
- Potassium 530mg
- Carbohydrate 41g
- Fiber 1g
- Sugars 2g
- Protein 14g
- Trans Fat 0g
- Vitamin A 10%
- Vitamin C 25%
- Calcium 25%
- Iron 15%