Vegan Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Balls
- Yield: 17 pieces
- 2/3cup raw cashews
- 1/3cup oats
- 2tablespoons Agave
- 1tablespoon maple syrup
- 1teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/4cup chocolate chips
- Blend oats and cashews in a food processor.
- Once you have your oat-and-cashew flour, add the agave, maple syrup, and vanilla extract and blend again.
- Once you have a doughy ball-like consistency, add the chocolate chips by either stirring by hand or in the food processor.
- Transfer the dough to a working surface. (Tip: If for some reason your dough is too sticky, gummy, runny, or unworkable, refrigerate for 30 minutes, and you should be back in business.)
- Roll Into dough balls and enjoy!
Source: Averie of Love Veggies and Yoga enjoys creating recipes that are fast, easy, and taste great. She believes that you shouldn’t have to sacrifice taste when making healthy food choices to feed yourself or your family. She enjoys working out, practicing yoga, spending time with her family, and leads an active lifestyle in San Diego. Visit her blog to see what she’s up to daily at Love Veggies and Yoga.