- Yield 12 servings
A reduced-fat cheesecake that's perfect with a fresh fruit topping.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1 tablespoon margarine, melted
- 2 (8-ounce) packages fat-free cream cheese
- 1 (15-ounce) container light ricotta cheese
- 1 cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 1 cup sugar
- 2 large eggs
- 3 large egg whites
- 3 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 2 cups fresh fruit such as strawberries, blueberries or kiwi
- Preheat oven to 325F.
- In the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan, mix together the graham cracker crumbs, sugar, lemon rind and melted margarine. Press mixture along the bottom and sides of pan. In a mixing bowl beat together the cream cheese, ricotta, yogurt and sugar until smooth. Gradually add eggs and egg whites, beating well. Add the flour and vanilla. Pour into the crust and bake for 1 hour. Turn oven off and leave in oven with door ajar for 1 hour. Refrigerate cheescake until well chilled. Serve with fresh fruit.