Udon with Wasabi Sauce and Grilled Pork from Kikkoman
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1pound pork loin, cut into ½ inch slices
- 5tablespoons Kikkoman Lime Ponzu, divided
- 4tablespoons crushed garlic, divided
- 4tablespoons sesame oil, divided
- 10ounces fresh udon noodles
- 2 green onions, chopped
- 2tablespoons white wine
- 1tablespoon sesame seeds
- 1tablespoon wasabi paste
- 1 1/2teaspoons ginger powder
- In a non-reactive bowl, combine pork, 2 tablespoons ponzu, 2 tablespoons crushed garlic and 1 tablespoon sesame oil. Cover and marinate 30 minutes.
- Cook noodles according to package directions. Drain and toss with 2 tablespoons sesame oil.
- Grill pork over high heat 2 to 3 minutes on each side or until cooked through.
- In a large wok or skillet, heat 1 tablespoon sesame oil over high heat. Add 2 tablespoons garlic and the green onions; stir-fry 10 seconds. Add 3 tablespoons ponzu, white wine, sesame seeds, wasabi paste and ginger; stir. Add noodles and toss to combine. Serve topped with grilled pork.
Recipe courtesy of Kikkoman.