Tuscan Tomato & Tuna Salad
- Yield 4 servings
- Prep 15 mins
- Cook 0 mins
- 5 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4 medium vine ripen tomatoes, cored and sliced into 1/3 inch rounds
- 1 can 7 ounce albacore tuna, drained and broken into chunks(either packed in water or olive oil)
- 1 cup canned small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1 can 6 ounce California sliced black olives, drained
- 3 tablespoons drained jarred chopped pimentos
- 3 tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1 tablespoon medium coarse sea salt
In a small bow whisk oil, lemon juice and mustard to blend.
Arrange tomato slices on 4 serving plates, top with tuna, white beans, olives, pimentos and parsley. Drizzle lemon juice mixture over each and top with desired amount of sea salt.