Tuscan Tomato & Tuna Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- Prep: 15 mins
- Cook: 0 mins
- 5tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 3tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 4medium vine ripen tomatoes, cored and sliced into 1/3 inch rounds
- 1can 7 ounce albacore tuna, drained and broken into chunks(either packed in water or olive oil)
- 1cup canned small white beans, rinsed and drained
- 1can 6 ounce California sliced black olives, drained
- 3tablespoons drained jarred chopped pimentos
- 3tablespoons chopped flat leaf parsley
- 1tablespoon medium coarse sea salt
In a small bow whisk oil, lemon juice and mustard to blend.
Arrange tomato slices on 4 serving plates, top with tuna, white beans, olives, pimentos and parsley. Drizzle lemon juice mixture over each and top with desired amount of sea salt.