Tuscan Potatoes and Vegetables
- Yield 4 servings
- 2 medium russet or Yukon Gold Potatoes or 3 to 4 red potatoes
- 1 medium zucchini
- 1 medium yellow squash
- 1 -- (14 1/2-ounce) can diced tomatoes
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 cup chopped yellow onion
- 1/4 teaspoon granulated garlic
- 1/2 cup parmesan cheese
- Cut potatoes, zucchini and yellow squash into uniform 1/2-inch cubes.
- Combine all ingredients, except cheese, in microwave safe dish and stir until combined. Top with grated Parmesan cheese.
- Cover with lid or plastic wrap and place in microwave. Microwave on HIGH for 17 minutes or until potatoes are done. Let sit for 2 minutes. Use oven mitts to carefully remove from microwave and serve. Due to steam build-up, use oven mitts or tongs to remove plastic wrap from dish.