Turmeric Roasted Cauliflower and Tomatoes
- Yield: servings
- 1/4cup olive oil
- 1teaspoon McCormick Gourmet Collection Sicilian Sea Salt
- 1/2teaspoon McCormick Turmeric, Ground
- 1/8teaspoon McCormick Red Pepper, Ground
- 1large head cauliflower, cut into florets (about 10 cups)
- 1 bag (12 ounces) vine-ripened cherry tomatoes, halved (about 2 cups)
- 2tablespoons chopped fresh cilantro
- Preheat oven to 425 F. Mix oil, sea salt, turmeric and red pepper in small bowl. Place cauliflower and tomatoes in large bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 of the oil mixture; toss to coat well. Repeat with remaining oil mixture.
- Spread vegetables in single layer in foil-lined large shallow baking pan.
- Roast 40 minutes or until cauliflower is tender, stirring halfway through cooking time. Sprinkle with cilantro before serving.
Courtesy of McCormick