Turkey Vegetable Sliders
- Yield 6 servings
Kid-sized plates need kid-sized food. These Turkey Vegetables Sliders, with zucchini and carrot, are a perfect choice for kids.
- 1 pound ground turkey (light and dark meat)
- 1/2 cup dry breadcrumbs
- 1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 cup grated zucchini
- 1/2 cup chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup grated carrot
- 2 tablespoons fresh lemon juice
- 2 ounces crumbled feta cheese
- 1 -- egg
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- 6 -- slider buns
- -- Tomato slices (optional)
- -- Avocado slices (optional)
- Combine all ingredients (except buns and garnishes). Mix gently. Form into 6 patties.
- Sauté or grill burgers.
- Place burgers on slider buns and garnish with tomato and avocado slices, if using.