Turkey Sausage Pizza
- Yield 4 servings
This quick and easy pizza recipe features turkey sausage and mozzarella cheese.
- 1 pound turkey sausage
- 1 -- (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza crust
- 1 cup pizza sauce
- 2 cups part-skim mozzarella cheese, shredded
- 1/4 teaspoon dried oregano
- In a large skillet, over medium heat, saute sausage until no longer pink; drain.
- Prepare crust according to package directions for round pizza. Evenly spread pizza sauce over crust. Evenly sprinkle sausage over pizza sauce. Top with cheese and sprinkle with oregano.
- Bake in a preheated 450 degree F oven for 10 to 15 minutes or until cheese is melted and edge of crust is lightly browned.