The National Turkey Federation
- 1pound lean ground turkey
- 1-- (25 1/2-ounce) jar prepared, light spaghetti sauce
- 1/2teaspoon dried sage
- 1/2teaspoon dried oregano
- 2cups non-fat ricotta cheese
- 1cup grated low-fat mozzarella cheese
- 1/4cup plus 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese, divided
- -- Vegetable cooking spray
- 8-- uncooked lasagna noodles
In large nonstick skillet, over medium-high heat, crumble ground turkey and sauté 8-9 minutes or until no longer pink. Drain. Stir in sauce, sage and oregano.
In medium bowl combine Ricotta, Mozzarella and 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese.
Spray 13 x 9 x 2-inch baking pan with vegetable cooking spray, spread 1 cup sauce into bottom of pan. Place 4 uncooked noodles over sauce, breaking to fit if necessary. Spread 1/2 of cheese mixture over noodles. Layer with 1/2 of remaining sauce, 4 noodles and remaining cheese.
Top with remaining sauce, covering all noodles. Sprinkle remaining 2 tablespoons Parmesan cheese over top. Cover pan tightly with aluminum foil.
Bake in a preheated 350F oven for 45 minutes or until noodles are tender, lasagna is bubbling throughout and reaches an internal temperature of 165F.
Let stand 10 to 15 minutes before cutting.
blog comments powered by
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 480
- Fat 10g
- Cholesterol 90mg
- Sodium 570mg
- Carbohydrate 62g
- Fiber 4g
- Sugars 8g
- Protein 30g