Turkey Sandwich with Brie and Marmalade
- Yield: 2 servings
- 4 slices rosemary or other country bread
- 2tablespoons butter
- 4ounces sliced turkey
- 3ounces triple cream Brie, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4cup orange marmalade
- 1/4cup thinly sliced red onion
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place the bread slices butter side down in a grill pan over medium low heat.
- Pile the turkey on one side of two of the pieces, the cheese on the other two. Cover the pan lightly with a lid and cook 5 minutes or until the cheese begins to melt.
- Remove from the pan with a spatula. Spread the marmalade over the top of the turkey then add the onions and lettuce. Place the cheesy bread on top and cut each sandwich in half.
For more from Maria, visit her at Pink Patisserie.