Turkey Meatloaf with Spinach and Bacon
- Yield: 6 servings
- 1 1/4pounds ground turkey breast
- 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and water squeezed out
- 1/3cup chili sauce
- 1/4cup seasoned dry breadcrumbs
- 1/4cup grated Parmesan cheese
- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1 garlic clove, pressed
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/4teaspoon coarsely ground black pepper
- 4 turkey bacon strips
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Combine all ingredients except bacon. Shape into a loaf and place in a shallow baking dish. Arrange bacon across top.
- Bake 1 1/4 hours or until meat thermometer inserted in the middle registers 160F.