Turkey, Cilantro Sliders with Curried Mayonaise
- Yield: 2 servings
- 3small ciabatta
- 1cup mayonnaise
- 1teaspoon curry powder
- 6ounces sliced turkey
- 1/4cup thinly sliced red onion
- 3 lettuce leaves
- 1/4cup fresh cilantro leaves
- Preheat oven to 400F. Toast the buns for 5 minutes or until golden. Set aside.
- In a small bowl combine the mayonnaise and the curry powder, stir and set aside.
- Place the turkey on the bottom of the roll and add the onion slices, lettuce leaves and fresh cilantro. Generously smear the mayonnaise on the top half of the bun then place on top of each sandwich. Serve.
For more from Maria, visit her at Pink Patisserie.