Turkey Burger with Feta and Herbs
- Yield 4 servings
A spoonful of orchard-fresh peach salsa is the perfect topper for this tasty, healthy burger.
Serve these burgers with a tablespoon or two of peach salsa, alongside or on top of the feta.
- 1 pound ground turkey (not breast)
- 4 -- green onions, minced
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped fresh thyme
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- -- Freshly ground black pepper
- 3 ounces feta cheese, sliced
- 4 -- hamburger buns
- Combine turkey, green onions, thyme, salt and pepper in a large bowl. Shape into 4 burgers and grill, broil or pan-fry until cooked through. Place feta slices on top. Place burgers on buns and serve.