Turkey-Broccoli Phyllo Rolls
- Yield: 4 servings
- 1pound turkey cutlets, cut into 1/2-inch cubes
- 1tablespoon margarine
- 1-- (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and well drained
- 1/4cup Dijon-style mustard
- 1/4cup whipping cream
- 1/4teaspoon salt
- 1/8teaspoon pepper
- 8-- phyllo pastry sheets, defrosted according to package directions
- -- As needed butter-flavored, non-stick cooking spray
- In large non-stick skillet, over medium-high heat saute turkey in margarine 3 to 4 minutes or until no longer pink. Remove from heat. Stir in broccoli, mustard, whipping cream, salt and pepper.
- Remove phyllo sheets from package. Work with one phyllo sheet at a time. (Keep remaining phyllo covered with a damp cloth following package directions.)
- Lightly coat one phyllo sheet with non-stick spray; fold in half lengthwise and lightly coat again. Place 1/2 cup turkey mixture within a 4-inch strip of phyllo, allowing a 1-1/2 inch space from bottom edge and on each side of turkey mixture. Fold phyllo bottom edge over filling, then fold in sides and roll-up, jelly-roll style.
- Repeat step 4 with remaining phyllo sheets. On 10-X 15-inch cookie sheet coated with non-stick spray, place rolls, seam-side-down, and coat tops of each roll with non-stick spray. Bake at 400 degrees F for 10 minutes or until golden brown.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 377
- Fat 13g
- Cholesterol 87mg
- Sodium 884mg
- Carbohydrate 32g
- Protein 33g