Turkey Breast Diane
- Yield: 4 servings
- -- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1pound turkey breast cutlets, pounded to an even thickness
- 2teaspoons lemon pepper seasonings
- 2tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- -- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat pan over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle both sides of turkey cutlets with lemon pepper. Place turkey in hot skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl, mixing well. Add to pan and cook until heated through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Cargill.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 129
- Fat 1g
- Cholesterol 71mg
- Sodium 294mg
- Carbohydrate 1g
- Sugars 1g
- Protein 28g