Turkey Breast Diane
- Yield 4 servings
This low-fat lemon-pepper turkey breast is a quick and easy centerpiece to any meal.
- -- Non-stick cooking spray
- 1 pound turkey breast cutlets, pounded to an even thickness
- 2 teaspoons lemon pepper seasonings
- 2 tablespoons freshly squeezed lemon juice
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1 teaspoon Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon fresh parsley, chopped
- -- Lemon wedges for garnish
- Coat a large skillet with cooking spray and heat pan over medium heat for 30 seconds.
- Sprinkle both sides of turkey cutlets with lemon pepper. Place turkey in hot skillet and saute for 3 to 5 minutes on each side until browned and no longer pink in the center.
- Combine remaining ingredients in a small mixing bowl, mixing well. Add to pan and cook until heated through.
- Garnish with lemon wedges and parsley.
Recipe courtesy of Cargill.