Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties
Breakfast sausage gets a lean treatment with this take featuring ground turkey.
- 1 pound ground lean turkey breast or thigh
- 2 tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1 1/2 tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 3/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon grapeseed oil
- In a large bowl, stir to combine all ingredients, except the oil. With your hands, divide mixture into 8 even patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Place patties in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side until golden and the meat is no longer pink. Serve.
This recipe originally appeared as Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties on In Sock Monkey Slippers.