- 1pound ground lean turkey breast or thigh
- 2tablespoons fresh sage, chopped
- 1 1/2tablespoons dark brown sugar
- 1tablespoon oregano, chopped
- 3/4teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/2teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1tablespoon grapeseed oil
blog comments powered by
- In a large bowl, stir to combine all ingredients, except the oil. With your hands, divide mixture into 8 even patties.
- In a large skillet, heat oil over medium to medium-high heat. Place patties in the pan and cook for 4 minutes on each side until golden and the meat is no longer pink. Serve.
This recipe originally appeared as Turkey Breakfast Sausage Patties on In Sock Monkey Slippers.