Turkey Cranberry Wrap
Our favorite deli sandwich remade into a wrap.
Mark Boughton/styling: Teresa Blackburn
- 4 ounces sliced deli turkey
- 2 -- (1-ounce) slices white Cheddar cheese
- 1/2 -- avocado, sliced
- 2 -- whole-wheat sandwich wraps
- 1/4 cup dried cranberries
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts
- -- Broccoli sprouts or romaine lettuce, torn into small pieces
Place turkey, cheese and avocado slices on wraps. Sprinkle cranberries and walnuts on top. Place sprouts on top. Tightly roll up wraps. To serve, cut in half and arrange on plate.
Upload a photo
You must be logged in to add recipes to your favorites
Login or register here