Turkey and Cranberry Sauce Sandwich
- Yield: 2 servings
- 4 slices rosemary country bread
- 2tablespoons butter
- 4ounces sliced turkey
- 3ounces Cambozola or other creamy blue cheese, sliced
- 4 lettuce leaves
- 1/4cup cranberry sauce
- Butter one side of each piece of bread. Place the bread slices butter side down in a grill pan over medium low heat.
- Pile the turkey on one side of two pieces, the cheese on the other two. Cover the pan lightly with a lid and cook 5 minutes until the cheese begins to melt. Remove from the pan with a spatula.
- Spread the cranberry sauce over the top of the turkey then, place the lettuce leaves on top. Place the cheesy bread on top and cut in half.
For more from Maria, visit her at Pink Patisserie.