- Yield 6 servings
Serve this creamy spread with water crackers or vegetable sticks.
When made in a mixer, the spread has some texture. For perfect smoothness, pulse in a processor.
- 1 (6 1/2-ounce) container Boursin cheese with garlic and herbs
- 1 (5-ounce) can or pouch tuna in water, drained and flaked
- 3 tablespoons minced red onion
- 1 teaspoon lemon juice
- 1 pinch ground red pepper
- Combine ingredients in bowl of mixer and beat until evenly blended. Makes about 1 1/3 cups.
Recipe by Jean Kressy