Tuna Melt with Swiss Cheese
- Yield: 2 servings
- 2cans (6 ounce) tuna
- 1/4 onion, finely chopped
- 2stalks celery, finely chopped (optional)
- Few scoops mayonnaise to taste
- 2 squirts of mustard (any style)
- Salt and pepper to taste
- 1 or 2slice Swiss cheese
- 4slices toast or 2 rolls
- Drain tuna cans and place in large bowl. Mix in onion, celery, mayo, mustard and salt and pepper. Spread tuna mixture on toasted bread or roll.
- Put 1 or 2 slices of cheese on each piece of toast and nuke in the microwave until lightly melted.
Recipe reprinted with permission from Julie Hoffman, College Cooking with Julie (Julie Hoffman, 2009)