Tuna Artichoke Pasta Salad
- Yield 4 to 6 servings
When you are in need of a last-minute salad, this attractive, delicious salad can be put together in no time.
- 8 ounces rotini (spiral) pasta
- 1/2 cup frozen peas
- 1 (14-ounce) can quartered artichoke hearts, drained
- 1 (9-ounce) can solid white tuna, packed in spring water, drained
- 3 Roma (plum) tomatoes, coarsely chopped
- 1/2 cup sliced green onions
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- 1/2 cup fat-free Italian Parmesan dressing
- Cook pasta according to package directions, omitting any oil and salt. Drain, rinse, and set aside.
- In a large bowl, combine pasta, peas, artichoke hearts, tuna, tomatoes, green onions and Parmesan. Toss with the Italian Parmesan dressing.