Tuna and White Bean Salad
- Yield 6 servings
Serve this simple salad as part of a salad buffet or on top of leaf lettuce.
- 1 (12 1/4-ounce) can solid white tuna packed in water, drained
- 1 cup chopped green onions
- 1 (15-ounce) can white beans, rinsed and drained
- 2 tablespoons chopped parsley
- 1/2 cup diced celery
- 1/3 cup lemon juice
- 1 1/2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon dried rosemary
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- In a large bowl, combine the tuna, green onions, white beans, parsley and celery, tossing well.
- In a small bowl, blend the lemon juice, olive oil, rosemary and pepper. Pour over the tuna mixture and stir gently to combine. Refrigerate for 2 hours or let stand at room temperature for at least 30 minutes.