Tuna and Black Bean Salad Wraps
- Yield 6 servings
A light, refreshing meal all wrapped up inside a crisp bed of lettuce, this dish is perfect for enjoying on those warm, sunny days.
- 1 -- (15-ounce) can black beans, drained
- 1 -- (11-ounce) can tuna in olive oil, drained
- 3/4 cup fresh tomatoes, peeled, seeded and chopped
- 1/3 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 tablespoon minced Serrano peppers
- 1/2 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/4 cup chopped parsley
- 1/4 cup chopped cilantro
- 1/4 teaspoon salt and pepper, to taste
- 6 large butter lettuce leaves
- In a large bowl, combine beans, tuna, tomatoes, onion, peppers, oil and lime juice. Toss gently, being careful to keep tuna in bite-size pieces. Cover and refrigerate at least one hour. Add parsley and cilantro; season with salt and pepper. Spoon tuna salad into lettuce leaves. Fold up leaves and eat taco style.