Tropical Shrimp Salad
- Yield: 4 servings
- 2small honeydew melons or cantaloupes, chilled
- 1pound fresh pineapple chunks
- 1cup thinly sliced peeled cucumber (about 1 small)
- 1pound medium shrimp, cooked and peeled
- 1/3cup plain nonfat yogurt
- 2tablespoons light mayonnaise
- 1/2teaspoon dried dillweed
- 1teaspoon sugar
- 1/2teaspoon grated lemon rind
- 1tablespoon lemon juice
- Cut each melon in half and remove the seeds and pulp. Scoop melon flesh from each half, and chop, leaving 1-inch thick shell.
- Mix pineapple chunks, chopped melon, cucumber and shrimp together in a large bowl.
- In a small bowl, combine yogurt, mayonnaise, dillweed, sugar, lemon rind and lemon juice and then mix with shrimp mixture. Spoon a fourth of filling into each shell. Serve immediately.
Nutritional Info *per serving
- Calories 349
- Fat 4.4g
- Saturated Fat .8g
- Cholesterol 149mg
- Sodium 292mg
- Carbohydrate 64g
- Protein 19.7