- Yield 1 servings
Grab a can of tropical fruit salad from the pantry, and whip up a cool, refreshing Mexican cocktail. This ice-cold infusion is easily created with a quick whirl of the blender.
- 1 ounce (2 tablespoons) canned, tropical fruit salad in natural juices, pureed (from 15-ounce can)*
- 1 -- fresh lime
- 1/2 ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4 ounces (2 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon) premium tequila
- 3/4 ounce (1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon) premium Triple Sec
- 2 -- orange or lime wedges, for garnish
- Do ahead: Empty canned, tropical fruit salad into blender and purée the contents well.
- For one cocktail drink: Juice the lime and pour into martini shaker. Add simple syrup, tequila, Triple Sec and 1 ounce tropical fruit salad purée. Fill martini shaker with ice and shake vigorously 10 times. Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with an orange and a lime wedge.