- Yield: 1 servings
- 1ounce (2 tablespoons) canned, tropical fruit salad in natural juices, pureed (from 15-ounce can)*
- 1-- fresh lime
- 1/2ounce (1 tablespoon) simple syrup or 1 tablespoon sugar
- 1 1/4ounces (2 tablespoons, plus 1 teaspoon) premium tequila
- 3/4ounce (1 tablespoon, plus 1 teaspoon) premium Triple Sec
- 2-- orange or lime wedges, for garnish
- Do ahead: Empty canned, tropical fruit salad into blender and purée the contents well.
- For one cocktail drink: Juice the lime and pour into martini shaker. Add simple syrup, tequila, Triple Sec and 1 ounce tropical fruit salad purée. Fill martini shaker with ice and shake vigorously 10 times. Strain into chilled martini glass and garnish with an orange and a lime wedge.