Tropical Mango Papaya Salsa
- Yield 6 servings
Perfect for topping grilled meets, this salsa is spicy-sweet and delicious.
- 2 large mangos, peeled, pitted and cubed
- 1 small papaya, peeled, cleaned and cubed
- 1 medium red bell pepper, diced
- 1 medium red onion, diced
- 1 medium jalapeno, finely diced
- 1/4 bunch cilantro, chopped
- 1 teaspoon cumin
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- Juice of 1 large, fresh lime
- 1 teaspoon Kosher salt
- Combine mango, papaya, red pepper, onion, jalapeno and cilantro. Season with cumin, olive oil, fresh lime juice and salt.
Recipe courtesy of the National Mango Board